Family is Forever: A Workbook for Families Navigating Divorce
Divorce can be traumatic for the entire family. But if divorcing parents do some emotional work — alone and with their kids — divorce doesn’t have to be traumatic. Liz partnered with a therapist to create this amazing workbook for families going through divorce. For parents, this book will help you recognize and prevent some of the common emotional “mistakes” people make while getting divorced. For kids, the book will help you understand some of your feelings and help you explain them to your parents.
Click here to download the book Family is Forever for free.
- How do I tell my kids we are getting divorced?
- Will divorce hurt my kids?
- How will divorce affect my kids?
- Can a divorce be good for kids?
- Will my kids adjust?
- How will my kids adjust to our divorce?
- Should I tell my kids I’m dating after a divorce?
- How do I tell my kids that I am dating?
- How long should I wait to start dating after a divorce?