Compensation In Dog Attack Cases
If you, or a loved one, have been bitten by a dog, call attorney Elizabeth Hohauser for a free consultation. Liz will ask you some simple questions about what happened, including:
- Where were you when the dog bite occurred?
- Did you have permission to be there?
- Who owns the dog that attacked you?
- Who was responsible for the dog at the time of the dog bite?
- Did you provoke the dog in any way prior to the dog bite?
- Do you know if this dog has a history of biting or aggressive behavior?
Your answers to those six simple questions may be all we need to determine if you are entitled to compensation for injuries caused by that dog bite.
Call A Lawyer Today
You are entitled to compensation if a dog or another animal has attacked you or one of your children. Call for a lawyer who has 20 years of experience and knows how to get you the compensation you deserve. Call 248-775-5451 or email the firm today.